FRIENDSHIP Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 4, 2011

kumi~chan's CORNER! ^_^

~~ another day has begun... ^^
and i feel so lucky! coz theres no sun at all (don't like sunny weather!! ) haha..

i hope riri is in good condition too ^_^ !
now I'm thinking what thing is fun to do today.. (boredom might attack me later! >-<)
haha....

FACEBOOK is a bit boring lately and also TWITTER... (BECAUSE NOBODIES CHATTING WITH ME < AT WALA DING NGTWI2T!!! >) HAHA :/

hmmmm....
right now a song keeps playing on my head ( shrek 1 OST... )

Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
(chorus yan! from GOOGLE! LOL! XD)







haha.. (so crazy right now)
***
a minute a ago my boyfriend called me on the phone AND I REJECTED IT!.. (HAHA.... SO MEAN >-<)
i don't want to talk to anyone right now ... :/

***

oh well..
I'll be back later..

JANE.. :)

End of KUMI~CHAN'S CORNER :).. ... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment