FRIENDSHIP Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, July 3, 2011

kumi~chan's CORNER! ^_^

haha....(that's what I'm thinking right now.. :) )...


i started my day editing this super cute blog of us ( me and riri of course ! )
its a bit CHILDISH .. (what do you expect.. :P)
but its not yet fully furnished .. 
so I asked riri a while ago ( 17 minutes ago .. TO BE EXACT ^^) to do some fixing.. 


*****
riri and I had been best of friends for ALMOST 6 YEARS (and still counting ^^)
were 99% COMPATIBLE to each other!
haha.. 


( I super love her)....!
if she became a BOY .. I'll DEFINITELY COURT HER!! (HAHA)


she's also good in writing stories (love stories is her forte^^) I'm a fan of her actually :)
haha..(she might be overwhelmed if she reads this ^^)
.. 
while me (kumi~chan ) is a.... cant think any words to describe MYSELF!.. HAHA
its up to riri~chan on how she'll describe me.^^


well now i have to do some things..
I'll be back later (perhaps tomorrow ) ^^
hoho


jane~..


END OF KUMI~CHAN'S CORNER ^_^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment