FRIENDSHIP Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, July 3, 2011

RIRI

And so.. I've read this so called Kumi-chan's corner.. haha :3 It made me laugh a bit XD
actually I'm in the middle of checking our exam .. XDD


and so... It was funny XDD


I love how Kumi chan said those things.. XD
I remembered how we wished that we're on opposite sex :3 
maybe were lovers by now already... XD


I'm overwhelmed by the fact that she loves my stories but I have the fact that she hates my penmanship .. XDD 


WAH KUMI-CHAN .. ANO UNG MALAKING ONIGIRI SA PAGE?? XDD


anyways... words to describe kumi-chan (i still want to call her miko-chan.. i'm so used to it.. XD)
she's small in physical terms but her heart is big.. 
well yeah..
I soo LOVE HER.. and she LOVES ME >,<
anyways.. she's moody sometimes....
she hates things like mentioning how small she was.. but I really think she's cute tho she's small XD
(I'm teasing her .. XDD)


we both love cute things.. LOL and animes.. were both this sooo called KILL JOY IDIOTS.. XDD
anyways.. that's all I thought as of now...


I need to work on my POEEM wee... XDD


so see yah then .. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment